It’s very important for Workee (“our”, “us” or “we”) to protect your privacy and personal information. By using the Workee online job board, including the website at https://workee.co/ and “Workee: Find Jobs and Hire Staff in Denmark” iOS and Android applications (the “Platform”), you agree to our collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1USE OF INFORMATION
1.1. We use your Personal Information only to:
- personalize our Platform for you
- enable your use of the services available on our Platform
- keep our Platform secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Platform
1.2. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
1.3. By using the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2.1. While using our Platform, we may collect your personal information that can be used to contact, or identify you and to provide services to you.
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering on our Platform (e-mail, first and last name);
- information that you provide when completing your profile in our Platform (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, education, work permission, years of experience, employment history);
- information contained in or relating to any message that you send to us or send through our website (including the message content and metadata associated with the message);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Personal information may include:
3UPDATING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1. Please update your user profile if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Any corrections made to personal information will be promptly accepted.
4DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
4.3. With whom we share your personal information:
- Employers are able to view information Candidates have provided directly to us, such as a photo, the first and last name, age, personal description, educational background and employment history.
- Candidates are able to view information from Employers profile such as a company name, logo, job description, representative, address and proposed salary.
- Employers and Jobseekers do not have access to emails and geolocation of each other and can communicate only via Workee messenger.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties such as recruiters and other intermediaries and agents and other business partners.
4.4. How we use the information we collect.
- help you find the most suitable jobseeker or job;
- communicate with you as part of our business;
- send you important information regarding changes to our policies, other terms and conditions and promotional information about the Platform;
We use personal information to do some or all of the following:
You can unsubscribe from any promotional communication sent to you.
5.1. User Content in the Platform may not contain any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication, or encourage or cause spamming.
5.2. Workee may monitor User Content posted in the Platform. We reserve the right to delete any User Content which violates the above rules. If you believe that some User Content violates these policies, please contact Workee immediately at email@example.com, so that we can consider its editing or removal.
6HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1. We store your personal data while you use the service. If you don’t use the service for 24 months, your account and personal data will be deleted from all our databases.
7.1. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. However, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with data protection legislative requirements.
7.2. Sensitive information between your browser and our Platform is transferred in encrypted form using secure socket layer (“SSL”) or equivalent cryptographic protocols using certificates issued by a trusted third-party authority.
7.3. All information you provide to us is stored on our or our subcontractors’ secure servers and accessed and used subject to our security policies and standards.
7.4. We use hosted servers (such as Amazon Web Services) in the course of our business. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential, ensuring it is secure and strong, and for complying with any other security procedures that we notify you of. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.