1GENERAL USE OF PLATFORM AND SERVICE
1.1. Workee provides the Platform as a marketplace on-line job board intended for any individual or entity, being a User that uses any aspect of the Platform (“User”) as either: (i) an entity that is accessing a Platform to post a job or utilizing the services offered by Workee from time to time to its Users (the “Service”) for any reason related to seeking candidates for employment opening (“Employer”) or (ii) an individual in search for employment openings in any capacity except as an Employer (“Candidate”).
1.2. The profiles of Users contained in Workee’s search results are created by people over whom Workee exercises no control. We cannot guarantee that Users are who they claim to be. We do not confirm the accuracy or completeness or any Job Listing or other information submitted by any User, including the identity of such User. Workee assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or other data and/or information available on the Platform.
1.3. Workee does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for any Candidate or Employer. Workee makes no representation concerning Candidate or Employer’s qualifications nor does it sanction potential Candidate or Employer. In the event of a dispute between you and any Candidate or Employer, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Workee arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes (including the recovery of legal costs on a solicitor own client basis).
1.4. If you are a Candidate you acknowledge and agree that:
- any resume, information, date, images, photo, materials or application information (“Profile”) that you post, display, submit or otherwise make available through the Platform is subject to this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, however, please note that by making any Profile through the Platform, you are requesting and authorizing Workee to make available your Profile to any Employer in the selected geographic location;
- You acknowledge that Workee and Employers on the Platform rely on the accuracy and completeness of all information provided during the registration process and completing your Profile and updated on the Platform, and you warrant and represent that all information provided to Workee and on your Profile is accurate, complete and not misleading and remains so;
- each Employer is responsible for any position or offer listed on the Platform (“Job Listing”) and Workee does not guarantee the validity of any Job Listing and Candidates should verify the validity of any Job Listing before taking any action affecting their current employment situations;
- Workee does not have any obligation to screen any Job Listing, or to include any Job Listing in its search results or other listings, and may exclude or remove any Job Listing from the Platform for any or no reason;
- Workee assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or information included in Workee’s search results.
1.5. If you are an Employer, you acknowledge and agree that:
- as a general rule, your job posting will be accessible to other Users via the Platform for a period of 30 days after its posting, unless this term is extended in accordance with specific applicable conditions;
- when you respond to or contact a Candidate, you are sharing that action with Workee;
- Workee and Candidates on the Platform rely on the accuracy and completeness of all information provided during the registration process and completing each Job Listing and updated on the Platform, and you warrant and represent that all information provided to Workee and on your Job Listing is accurate, complete and not misleading and remains so;
- we have no control for the content of the Profiles and Workee does not have any obligation to screen any Profiles, and Workee assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Candidate that is included in Workee’s search results;
- Your use of the Platform may be suspended or cancelled at any time, for any reason, on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Platform should you receive a notice suspending or cancelling your license to use the Platform;
- Workee reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Workee determines that you are in breach of this Agreement or laws of Denmark. Any termination shall take effect without prejudice to any damages that we might claim from you and your legal representatives, in compensation of the loss suffered as a result of any breach or otherwise provided under this Agreement.
2.1. You will need to register with Workee and set up an account in order to access the website at https://workee.co/ or “Workee: Find Jobs and Hire Staff in Denmark” Android application as either a Candidate or Employer. All accounts must have valid associated emails.
2.2. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law or is vulgar or otherwise offensive. We may also release user information in the event we believe that you are in violation of this Agreement, or that you have used the Service to commit unlawful acts, or if the information is subpoenaed or otherwise requested by the authorities and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate.
2.3. You cannot transfer your Workee account to another user or entity. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Workee account.
2.4. If you are a Candidate, you can create only one account.
2.5. If you are an Employer, you can create multiple accounts for each of your hiring locations.
2.6. If you don’t use your account at least once during the last 24 months, we delete your account and all related information. You can close your Workee account at any time and for any reason. To close your Workee account, please contact Workee support team at email@example.com.
3PAYMENT POLICY FOR CANIDIDATES
3.1. Candidates can use the Platform free of charge.
4PAYMENT POLICY FOR EMPLOYERS
4.1. To try out Workee, employers can post at Workee one free job ad and have no more than three free chats with job-seekers.
4.2. Employers can purchase premium monthly or weekly subscriptions and use Workee without limitations for posting job ads and chats. Billing information must be valid at the beginning of each subscription period. Subscription will automatically renew upon termination of the subscription period.
4.3. To pay the charges for using a premium subscription, you will be asked to provide a payment method. By providing Workee with a payment method, you:
- Claim that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate.
- Authorize Workee to charge you for premium subscription using your payment method.
- Authorize Workee to charge you for any other paid feature that you choose to sign up for.
4.4. You acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment, and payments shall be made to Workee by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals you have agreed to.
4.5. If the cost of premium subscription is planned to be changed, you will receive an email about the upcoming charges.
4.6. You can terminate your premium subscription using your company profile in the Workee app or at https://my.workee.co. Your subscription will expire upon termination of the subscription period and will not renew.
4.7. Except as provided by law, purchased premium subscriptions are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Workee has charged you in error, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM
5.1. We strive to keep the Platform up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages.The Platform may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered on a limited basis, or may vary depending on your region or device. You should address all correspondence relating to any technical issues at email@example.com providing sufficient details of your enquiry including your location, device and browser.
7DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
7.1. Workee disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in search results or posted on the Platform by third parties. Workee disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Platform or accessed through the Platform.